lørdag 3. september 2011

Love can hurt, but what is life with out it.

I know what I know. I am what I am. I do what I do. I say what I say I think what I think. I believe what I believe. I haw faith in my action. I don`t know the result. I don`t know if its right. I do my best. I believe in the truth. I feel if its right. But. If its wrong I regret. I am sorry if it hurt any feelings. I am terribly sorry if its hurt any body at all. But, I am doing my best, and I want the best for anybody else. Like my self, I don`t want to be hurt. Sometime it is a difference between what I want and what I need. Therefore. I am listen to my hart. When my thoughts is a second behind my action. In that second, I probably will find the truth. I will probably find your hart. And your desire. I don`t know when and where, but I still believe in love. The burning love between two people. The sparkling love to people around. We are all connected, in invisible bonds. Some of them very solid, Unbreakable. Stronger than the will, action in words and thoughts. They are hidden in our hope and wishes. They are the light and we cannot find the way without. If we are lucky, we will find the same path . With strong but elastic bonds. I know. Jeb. 15.08.11

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar