søndag 4. september 2011

Nobody else but me can make my dream come thru.

Entering a new part of life. New knowledge. Nobody Know the trouble I have seen on my way. It`s nothing to do about it. It belong to the past, a time I have left behind. It is possible to forget. It is only my body who knows the difference. I have seen my self in perspective. It´s not easy, but I managed. Laying on the bed in deep meditation. My body looked like an airplane. Nobody knowed but me. I was the captain and you was one of the crew. Somebody helped to reload the luggage. Somebody filled the fuel. Somebody fixed some mechanic problems as well. Nobody else but me and my helping hands know it. Luckily I was ready for takeoff . In full speed on the runway. Going into the sky. Between the clouds, stars and the moon. Not alone, but with friends and with you. Nobody else know. In a new direction. New line. In a different hight, above the clouds and rain. I can reach a new airport, a new part of the world. I am happy living but flying like an angel. Who knows. With my faith and new power. I do believe. Entering a new life, carrying new luggage. Together with my friends, and with you. Looking forwards through the cockpit windscreen. Nobody else but me can make my dream come thru. I know it. Jeb 18.03.11

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar